- Q3 features a small surface-mount display with simple four-button interface
- Easy menu-based programming
- Smarter error/fault codes
- Timed Setting for air filter replacement
- Automatic dehumidification
- Easier maintenance with separate off-board compressor triac
- Inside temperature sensor and display cable identical to SMX platform
The Q3 panel is rectangular with a bezel look and LED display window. Q3 features a sturdy, smooth, black plastic case with white lettering and raised buttons. This display has three levels of brightness and a programmable sleep mode in which the display dims automatically when not in use.
The Q3 is compatible only with Q-Logic boards and are not backward compatible with Cruisair SMX II systes. The Q3 operates the auxiliary heat. If the optional water-temperature sensor is installed, Q-Logic provides an automatic change-over function from cooling to heating.