The Stowaway (STW) Series offers fresh water independence for ocean crossings, extended fishing trips or cruising where dock supplies are unreliable.
- Vessel Size 40-60ft
- Prodcution 400-800 Gal/day
The STW features a semi modular frame format, which maximizes installation flexibility. The frame is compact and can be above or below water line. The boost pump and prefilters are supplied as loose items. The watermaker can be operated and monitored from the electronic remote control.
- Unique titanium high pressure pump head is impervious to the corrosive seawater environment and is designed for very simple valve service
- Easy access sediment prefilter
- Maintenance-free air/oil separator allows operation while underway
- Magnetic drive low pressure pump provides up to 10 psi of boost pressure to the filtration system. Never requires seal replacement
- Glycerine filled pressure gauges and acrylic flowmeters for both product and reject streams
- Automatic freshwater flush system standard, allowing programed timed flush or one button remote flush.
- 316 stainless steel pressure regulator ensures consistent pressure and prevents over or under pressurization of the unit. Adjustable to allow operation in brackish or fresh water.
- Easy to operate 316 SS high pressure bypass valve controls the operation from cleaning/rinse to R.O. mode and allows high pressure bypass for start-up and low pressure flushing without readjustment of regulating valve
- Automatic diversion valve diverts water to discharge if water quality drops below acceptable standards
- Color touch screen controller displays purity of product water output. Also displays temperature and total hours for accurate service log
- Cleaning valve for easy cleaning or preservation of the unit using VMT cartridge cleaners
Please call for pricing for specific units