Eliminate the risk of overfilling your holding tank, and always know the status with the Dometic/SeaLand DTM04 monitor. This monitor measures four levels in the waste tank, with panels noting empty, low, mid, and full levels. A continuous light indicates that power is on, and a full-tank shutdown option prevents the risk of overflow. These panels can connect with a DTD Tank Discharge Control to offer convenient holding tank discharge options. The Dometic Holding Tank Monitor was formally known as the Sealand Tank Watch. A trim bezel is available to convert from the old Tank watch (TW) to the new Dometic Tank Monitor (DTM)
- Wall-mountable display panel features four-color LED indicator for easy monitoring
- Optional relay to shut down electric toilets in the event of a full tank is available
- Probe assembly options fit tanks up to 22 in. (55.9 cm)
- 12 V DC or 24 V DC operation
- Includes one set of tank probes
There are no reviews yet.