- 14 gallon rectangular shaped roto-molded seamless crosslink polyethylene top side fuel tank. 43″ x 15″ x 9.22″
- Manufactured in high density polyethylene with UV-stabilized resin.
- E10 Ethanol compliant. Will not delaminate, rust, or experience galvanic corrosion.
- Exclusive PL3 pickup design with 360 degree swivel.
- Can be used with 035711-10 Hold Down Strap Kit or 035710 Permanent Fuel Tank Hold Down Kit.
- CE Certified and both ABYC & NMMA compliant
- BR Tank models include an EPA compliant two way auto vented fuel cap and include a manual swing arm sight gauge
Comprehensive EPA/CARB certified tank offering from Moeller
Pre-certified tank offerings that meet all current evaporative emission compliance requirements.
Please see our list of suggested installation materials. This item is made to order and cannot be returned so measure twice!
Moeller barrier fuel tanks contain an inner layer of ethanol-compatible nylon and an outer layer of crosslink polyethylene (XLPE). The materials result in a robust construction which is UV, slosh, and abraision resistant which is in compliance with the following standards and regulations, regardless of tank geometry:
EPA 40 CFR 1060 USCG/ABYC H-24 ISO 10088 Mil-STD Thermo Shock