120R-RAC-02 Gasoline Fuel Filter / Water Separator
The Racor 120R-RAC-02 marine fuel filter/water separator features a versatile four port head and are rated for fuel flows up to 30 gallons per hour (GPH). The head features an anodized base plating over a protective powder coating for superior corrosion resistance. The spin–on filter design is simple to replace and the reusable contaminant collection bowl features a plug for removing unwanted water, with the engine off.
Dimensions: 6.0″ Height x 3.2″ Width x 3.2″ Depth 1.2 lbs
- Application Outboard and Inboard
- Replacement Filter S3240TUL
- Port Size 1/4″ – 18″ NPTF
- Number of Ports
- 2 Inlet
- 2 Outlet
- Maximum Allowable Pressure 7 PSI
- Water Removal Efficiency 99%
- Max Fuel Temperature 190° F (88° C)
There are no reviews yet.