The new Seafari Versatile modular features a remote mount cube design that allows easy installation and access. The Seafari’s modular design is streamlined and allows for easy installation and maintenance. A perfect fit for larger, long distance cruisers or for those with minimal space options, the Versatile’s production capacities range from 19 to 75 gallons per hour. Like all of HRO’s line of watermakers, the Seafari Versatile modular is capable of withstanding the ocean’s harshest conditions, while maintaining its high level of quality.
- Modular setup offers unlimited installation options for limited spaces.
- Remote Mount Cube – for easy access to system controls.
- Extremely quiet, smooth, and with complete vibration isolation.
- Remote access to system controls.
- Space efficient design (5 inches smaller than the original Seafari SFC)
- No installation restrictions. Access membranes from both sides for easy maintenance and installation options.
- Exclusive Solid Salinity Meter, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve allows only safe drinking water to enter storage tanks.
- High rejection, high yield, commercial grade, and chemical resistant Membranes.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Exclusive high efficiency Booster Pump
- Micro Processor Controlled Electronics provide state of the art technology and reliability with weekly Automatic Fresh Water Flush Timing (optional).
- Stainless Steel, liquid filled exterior and interior Pressure Gauges for accurate measurement of system functions and corrosion resistance.
- New Flow Meter for visual monitoring of the product water flow
- All High Pressure Connections are composite 316L Stainless Steel for maximum corrosion and rust resistance.
- Water Quality Indication LED Please call for pricing and specials 401-683-4434
There are no reviews yet.