Short Water Separating Fuel Filter Mercury/ Universal/ Yamaha Style
- Replace filter every 50 hours.
- Trap the smallest particles and emulsified water from gasoline.
- Filtration media will not separate two-cycle oil from gasoline.
- Water separating canisters ensure no other contaminates or rust will contribute to a blocked fuel system.
- Designed for Mercury, BRP (Johnson & Evinrude), Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, Tohatsu and Nissan engines. Universal application as well.
- High performance 3/8 NPT ports offer lower pressure drop rates.
- Stainless steel, powder-coated, and composite filter head offer extreme salt-water corrosion resistance.
- Filter kits come available in consumer package clamshell with barbs.
- Not recommended for use with diesel engines or with electric fuel pumps using in-line fuel filters.
There are no reviews yet.